SG14T GAS FRYER
Description of product
- Seperate welded tank design.
- Welded tank with an extra smooth peened finish ensures easy cleaning.
- Long-lasting, high-temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency.
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required.
- Stainless steel front, door, side, and splash back.
- Heavy duty 3/16" (.48 cm) door hinge.
- Millivolt thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200 F (93 C) and 400 F (190 C-CE).
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator, and automatic main valve.
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off all gas flow automatically if the pilot flame goes out.
- Temperature limit switch safely shuts off all gas flow if the fryer temperature exceeds the upper limit.
- New Solstice burner/baffle design.
- Increases cooking production.
- Lowers flue temperature.
- Improves working environment.
- Generates more production per BTU
Plot No-03, Khasra No- 550, Bijwasan, New Delhi, Delhi, 110061, India